The IPANEMA 58 is a boat designed to fully enjoy the sea, in great comfort. She has a 25 m² cockpit to live ‘inside and out’, a forward deck with a modular area for sunbathing, and a Flybridge with two entrances (port and starboard) including sunbaths and a protected helm station, making her very convivial.
A classic version with the saloon distributed between the superb fitted kitchen and saloon spaces create a convivial area. The LOUNGE version, with a saloon completely dedicated to relaxation with a real saloon and reception areas, this one has a down galley which totally separate the areas.
- Architect: Berret Racoupeau Yacht Design
- Length overall: 17,02 m / 55.84 ft
- Beam over all: 8,88 m / 29.3 ft
- Displacement unloaded: 23 T
- Draft: 1,4 m / 4.6 ft
- Main sail area: 102 m² / 1 097 ft²
- Genoa area: 67 m² / 721 ft²
- Standard power: VOLVO 2 x 75 CV / 2 x 75 HP
- Fresh water: 1050 l (approx.) / 278 US gallons (approx.)
- Fuel: 1100 l (approx.) / 291 US gallons (approx.)